You don’t want to miss this! Very delicious but easy to prepare. Just in 10 minutes of your time and you are done. Hope you are ready for this?
Ready In: 10 min ( Prep: 5 min; Cook: 5 min)
- Macaroni – 1 lb
- Water – 4 cups
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ground mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Smoked paprika – ½ teaspoon
- 1 can evaporated milk – 5oz
- Shredded Cheddar – 3 ½ cups
- Shredded fontina – 2cups
- Freshly grated Parmesan – ½ cups
- Ground black pepper (fresh)
- Put the macaroni, butter, mustard, paprika, salt and water in the bowl of your Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid.
- Set it to manual on high pressure.
- Cook for about 4 minutes in the Instant Pot.
- Then allow the Instant Pot to depressurize before you remove the lid.
- Now stir in the evaporated milk and cheese until it becomes completely melted and well mixed.
- Finally season with pepper and salt.