Try out this delicious recipe, perfect for lunch as well as dinner.
Ready in: 45 minutes ( Prep time: 20 mins)
- Dried chickpeas – 3/4 cup
- Water – 3 cups
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (diced) – 1 clove
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mix chickpeas, water, and salt into the Instant Pot. Cook for 45 minutes
- Remove from Instant pot and drain the liquid into another bowl to be used later.
- Blend olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and 1/4 cup of the liquid and then lastly chickpeas. Blend until creamy. Then add a bit more liquid if you prefer it thinned out. Add a bit of ground pepper and salt to taste
- Serve immediately or you can store for up to a week in the fridge.