What a wonderful day to make my new favorite meal! Yes, Ground Beef Hamburger Stroganoff is now top of my list. I can’t stop telling people to give it a try. Super yummy and quick to make your day a memorable one.
This Instant Pot Ground Beef Hamburger Stroganoff is the best you would ever have. Have a taste of it and give me your feedback. Just with few healthy ingredients like ground beef, cream of mushroom, egg noodles, beef broth, etc., your meal is made.
For this recipe, we used 3 cups of beef broth, but if you want to have thicker, then you can use 2 – 2 ½ cups. No matter how you decide to do it, the taste will still come out great.
Ready In: 25 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 15 mins)
Ingredients For Ground Beef Hamburger Stroganoff
- Minced onion – 1/2 cup
- Garlic minced – 1 clove
- Ground beef – 1 lb
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- 10.5-oz can of cream of mushroom soup – 1 can
- Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Beef broth – 3 cups (or 2.5 cups to make it thicker)
- Egg noodles uncooked – 3 cups
- Sour cream – 1 cup
You may also like:
How To Make Ground Beef Hamburger Stroganoff
- With a cooking spray, spray the interior of your instant pot.
- Stir in the beef, garlic, and onion, and sauté till brown.
- Add in the flour and stir.
- Add in the soup, broth, pepper, and salt. Stir well to mix.
- Then add the noodles and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about five minutes. Then quick release.
- Add in the sour cream and stir till well mixed.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 744kcal
- Carbohydrates: 91g
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g