Check out this giant yummy Pancake. This just came out from my instant pot. I know you must like this one. It is big and cool for family and friends.
Ready in: 65 min (Prep: 10 min; Cook: 55 min)
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Milk – 1 ½ cups
- Large eggs – 2
- Baking powder – 3 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Cooking spray (nonstick)
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Grease the inner surface of your instant pot with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in the mixture and seal the lid of the instant pot.
- Cook at low pressure for about 55 minute or until cake becomes springy to touch.
- Remove the pancake with spatula.
- Then serve with butter and maple syrup.