This super creamy low carb butter garlic shrimp scampi is best for you if you really want to have a quick and delicious dinner. With your instant pot pressure cooker, the recipe becomes super fast that you can make your dinner in just 15 minutes.
For busy moms that try every night to squeeze out time for dinner preparation, I would advise that you put this yummy keto instant pot garlic shrimp scampi with pasta in your keto journal. I did it and it turns out to be one of the best decisions I made when I was a keto diet beginner.
If you’re a beginner check out this ultimate keto guide for beginners
If you don’t have chicken broth to make this delicious shrimp scampi you can use water – It also comes out with great taste. Though I like using chicken broth in most of my recipes, but water is not bad too. If you are using broth, please taste for salt before adding salt so you don’t have too much salt in your meal.
Make this dinner and enjoy it with your family and friends. They will remember you for this. Enjoy your dinner!
Ready In: 15 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients For Instant Pot Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Frozen shrimp – 1 pound
- Garlic (minced) – 4 cloves
- Red pepper flakes – ¼ – ½ teaspoons
- Smoked paprika – ½ teaspoons
- Carbanada low carb pasta(uncooked) – 2 cups
- Water (or chicken broth) – 1 cup
- Half and half – ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
You may also like:
How to make Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Instant Pot
- Add the butter in your instant pot and melt it.
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pot and cook mixture for about 2 minutes, or till the garlic turns slight brown.
- Add the paprika, salt, pepper, noodles, and the frozen shrimp.
- Add in the water or broth. Don’t add salt above if using broth.
- Then cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Once done, quick release.
- Set the instant pot to Sauté.
- Add in the half and half with the cheese.
- Stir mixture till the cheese melts completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 312kcal
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 24g