When you have got the whole family for the weekends, try out this yummy recipe. It’s a great bonding meal!
Ready in : 38mins (Prep: 5 mins; Cook: 25mins)
- Full chicken – 3 lb
- 2 separate portions of olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper
- Medium-size onion (diced) – ½
- Big garlic (unsliced) – 5 cloves
- Any seasoning of choice – 2 tablespoons
- Chicken stock – 1 cup
- Mix Chicken with one tablespoon of the olive oil , salt and pepper
- Open up the chicken and place onion and garlic inside, then use butcher’s twine to tie the legs together
- Sauté Chicken on instant pot for 4 minutes per each side, then set aside
- Place the trivet at the bottom of the metal pan and place in the chicken stock.
- Add seasoning on chicken, mixing evenly
- Place the chicken, breast side up on top of the trivet and secure the lid. Make sure the lid is in the “Sealing” position.
- Cook with instant pot for 25 minutes (set timer at manual)
- Let chicken cool before serving