This Instant Pot Detox Vegetable Soup is a perfect meal for your light lunch. I also eat it for dinner, so you too can. If you are the lazy type like me then this Easy Instant Pot Detox Vegetable Soup Recipe is for you because it’s easy, healthy and delicious. Let’s get dinner ready in the next 10 minutes!
Ready In: 20 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time 10 mins)
- Avocado oil – 1 tablespoon
- Small onion (diced) – 1
- Garlic (minced) – 1 clove
- Carrots (chopped) – 3
- Celery stalks (sliced) – 3
- Napa cabbage (chopped) – 2 cups
- Small broccoli crown – 1 ~ ½ lb
- Tomatoes (diced) – 14.5 oz
- Tarragon – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – ½ teaspoon
- Vegetable stock – 4 cups
- Tamari – 1 tablespoon
- Parsley for garnish
- Set your Instant Pot to sauté.
- Add the onion and avocado oil to the instant pot and sauté till it becomes tender.
- Then stir in the carrots, broccoli, garlic, cabbage and napa.
- Stir for about 1 minute before adding the turmeric, lemon pepper, tomatoes, tarragon, tamari and vegetable stock to the pot.
- Seal the lid and close the vent.
- Then cook on Manual high pressure for 10 minutes before releasing naturally.
- Release any remaining pressure, and then add pepper and salt to taste.