Chicken is so yummy with noodles if you know how to do it right. Do check out this recipe to have that chicken delicacy in a short time.
Ready in: 50mins (Prep: 25mins; Cook: 25mins)
- Medium carrots diced into quarter inch slices – 5
- olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Minced cloves of garlic – 2
- Large diced big yellow onion – 1
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- 3-pound whole chicken – 1
- Extra wide egg noodles – 6 ounce
- Roughly chopped fried frill fronds – 2 tablespoon
- Put into an instant pot, I tablespoon olive oil, set to simmer.
- Add carrot, garlic, onion and stir
- Add to the mixture, salt and a bit of the pepper
- Cook at normal heat for a short time to get the greens only a bit cooked (approximately 4 minutes)
- Add chicken , ginger and 8 cups of water
- Set the cooker to high pressure and cook for 20 mins
- When cooked, remove and dispose of the ginger.
- Remove the chicken and set it aside, then transfer the contents of the Pot to a high sauté setting
- When boiling, add noodles and cook until properly set, this should take at least 5 mins
- While cooking noodles, shred the chicken into bits while removing the skin and bones
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Add the chicken into the boiling pot
- You can add a little salt and pepper if so desired
- Cook for a short while.