You don’t want to miss this! Just few minutes and you are done with your instant pot. If you don’t have instant pot go get one now.
Ready in: 30 min (Prep: 5 min; Cook: 20 min)
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast – 2
- Black pepper (Freshly ground)
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Minced garlic – 3 cloves
- Whole milk – ½ cup
- Chicken stock – 2cups
- Heavy cream – 1 ½ cups
- Fettuccine noodles – 8oz.
- Dried basil – ½ teaspoon
- Fresh grated Parmesan – 1 cup
- Chopped parsley – 1 tablespoon
- Season the chicken breasts with pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Set your instant pot to sauté and preheat.
- Add olive oil when the instant pot gets hot.
- Then add the chicken and sear until it turns brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside
- Put the butter in the instant pot and allow to melt.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add cream and milk , bring to simmer for about 3 or until it slightly tightens.
- Stir in chicken stock and dried basil. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut noodles into two parts and put in the pot.
- Add the chicken breasts immediately.
- Cover pot and cook on high for about 8 minutes.
- Allow the pot to release steam before removing the lid.
- Remove the chicken and slice.
- Stir in Parmesan and parsley.
- Then serve