Made same day! I think I am liking this more. So challenging but fun to prepare. Whew!
Ready in: 6hrs (Prep: 10 min; Cook: 5:50 hrs)
- Softened cream cheese – 2 blocks/16oz
- Granulated sugar – ½ cup
- Light brown sugar – ¼ cup
- Sour cream – ¼ cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 tablespoon
- Large Egg – 2
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Cool whip
- Strawberries (chopped)
- Graham crackers (crushed) – 1 cup
- Melted butter – 3 tablespoon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pinch of salt.
- Grease your pan (about 6”) with cooking spray.
- Mix the Graham cracker, salt and melted butter in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly in the pan and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and sour cream in a large bowl until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add salt and vanilla and beat until it combines well.
- Add eggs and continue beating until well blended.
- Pour the mixture on top of crush in the pan.
- Put 1 ½ cups of water in the instant pot and place trivet.
- Fold a large piece of foil to form a sling. Put the sling into the pot.
- Now place the pan on top of the sling and fold the sling round it.
- Seal the lid and select high pressure and allow to cook for 35 minuted.
- Leave the pot to release it’s steam.
- Remove the cheesecake from the instant pot with the sling.
- Put it in a rack and leave to cool for an hour.
- Then cover the pan and refrigerate it for about 4 hours.