Ready in: 60 minutes ( prep time: 15 minutes )
- Olive oil -2 tablespoons
- Stew beef diced and salted – 2 lbs
- Diced onion – 1
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
- Balsamic vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Potatoes (diced) – 2 lbs
- Diced carrots in cubes – 1 lb
- Diced celery stalks – 3 cubes
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper – 1/4 tablespoon
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté setting and then place oil. Cook meat until browned on all sides (cook in 2 batches). Set meat aside
2. Turn off the Instant pot and then add onions into it, then add other ingredients and the meat into the pot.
3. Cook for 35 minutes with Instant pot sealed. Turn off the pot and then allow pressure decrease (until the silver timer drops)
- Serve warm.