This instant pot frittata is a healthy breakfast you can prepare with your kids. Let your kids enjoy the moment and prepare something awesome for the family. My kids have done that severely, yours can as well do same. Also perfect meal for busy moms that has barely free time to cook. This only takes few minutes to prepare.
I don’t really want to discuss about the wonderful taste of this healthy frittata. Bake, taste and feel the joy. Your kids will never miss to put it on their daily list. Enjoy your morning – happy meal time!
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 5 mins)
Ingredients for Instant Pot Baked Frittata
- Eggs – 6
- Fresh spinach – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1/4 cup
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Minced onion – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
You may also like:
How to make Instant Pot Baked Frittata
- Grease any pan you wish to use, but ensure that the pan can fit into your instant pot.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Then transfer the mixture to your baking pan and cover it with foil.
- Add a cup of water to the instant pot.
- Put a trivet into the pot and place the pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Set the instant pot to Manual and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about 10 minutes. Then vent the remaining pressure.
- Remove the frittata and serve immediately.