Enjoying beef just got better and better with this tastu and delicious meal of Chipotle shredded beef. A nice warm meal for the whole family.
Ready in: 1 hr 20 mins (Prep: 20 mins; Cook: 60mins)
- Rost beef chuck – 3 lb
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Chipotle in adobo (minced) – 1
- Oadobo sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Dry cumin – 2 teaspoons
- Powdered oregano – 2 teaspoons
- A pinch black pepper
- Powdered chili – ½ teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro – 1 cup
- Peeled and diced onions (in cubes) – 1
- Green pepper (sliced) – 1
- Water – 1 cup
- Mix salt and pepper into the roast.
- Sauté the roast using olive oil in the pot for 3 to 4 minutes until brown, then drain oil.
- Add roast into the pot again and mix with chipotle pepper, cumin and adobo sauce and spread the chipotle pepper and adobo sauce on top of the meat.
- Mix in onions and bell pepper then add the water at the sides of the
- Cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove heat and then discard vegetables.
- Dice the meat with forks to absorb the liquid