Taking these healthy mouthwatering white chocolate bars is a wonderful way to finish a memorable lunch. Dense and melts very fast once it touches your mouth. Garnishing this white chocolate with cranberries and pistachios keeps your test bud hungry all day.
Interestingly, this yummy white chocolate bar is very easy to make. How to make it? Simply chop your white chocolate, dried cranberries, and roasted pistachios. Microwave the chocolate until smooth (microwaving also helps to maintain its temperature below 98° for easy tempering).
Then mix the cranberries and pistachios. Layer evenly and sprinkle with sea salt, and press a little bit. Refrigerate and you are done. Easy right? Check out the detailed recipe instructions below to know how to make the best white chocolate bar. If you enjoy white chocolate a lot, check these healthy white chocolate recipes.
Ready In: 10 minutes (Prep Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients For White Chocolate Bar
- White chocolate (finely chopped) – 8 ounces
- Dried cranberries (chopped and divided) – 1/3 cup
- Roasted and salted pistachios (chopped and divided) – 1/3 cup
- Flaked sea salt – 1/4 teaspoon
How To Make Chocolate Bar
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for about 15 seconds at 20%.
- Remove the bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Repeat the same process until you completely melt all the chocolate.
- Allow it to stand while stirring until it becomes fully melted and smooth.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cranberries and set aside.
- Do the same for pistachios and set aside.
- Stir in the remaining pistachios and cranberries into the chocolate. Stir till evenly mixed.
- Evenly layer (about ¼ inch thick) the mixture onto a parchment paper.
- Then top it with the 1 tablespoon of cranberries and pistachios set aside initially.
- Sprinkle over with salt and gently press to adhere.
- Put in your refrigerator and allow for about 1 hour, or till it becomes set.
- Then cut into bite-size pieces and serve.