Green beans with bacon is a delicious low carb meal you can easily prepare when you don’t feel like cooking, or when there is no energy to do any serious cooking. Instant pot green beans with bacon is a super tasty healthy meal that can also serve as side dish.
Just with your bacon, green beans, and few other ingredients your meal is set. It is that easy, and always on my list when I feel weak to cook anything.
Ready In: 25 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 15 mins)
Ingredients for Green Beans with Bacon
- Onion (diced) – 1 cup
- Bacon (diced) – 5 slices
- Green beans (cut in half) – 6 cups
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1/4 cup
You may also like:
How to make Green Beans with Bacon
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the diced bacon into the instant pot.
- Dice the onion and add it to the pot. Stir well.
- Cut the green beans and add it to the pot.
- Add water, pepper, and salt.
- Set the instant pot to high pressure and cook for 4 minutes.
- Once done, quick release the pressure.
- Then serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 122kcal
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 4g