The interesting thing about Ginger Salmon Recipe is that it is so quick and easy to make. In fact, it has become one of our regular dishes. You must know that you can make extra sauce to pour over new baby potatoes and vegetables!
Ready in: 20min (Prep: 10min, Cook: 10min)
- Salmon fillets – 2
- Butter – 75g (3 oz)
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Fresh ginger (finely chopped or grated) – 1 (2cm piece)
- Brown sugar – 1 ½ teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- First, preheat the oven grill to be used.
- Then place the salmon on a baking tray or grilling pan.
- Now, grill the salmon for about 4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Do this until the salmon becomes cooked according to taste.
- Over a low heat, heat the butter, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Finally, pour the heated mixture above over the cooked salmon and serve.