Over the years, ginger and tumeric are known as anti-inflammatory ingredients. The ginger and tumeric carrot soup is yummy, tasty, amazing. Powerful anti-inflammatory recipe that aids digestion.
The soup is easy to cook, filled with flavor, and highly nutritious.
Total time: 50 minutes (Prep time: 10 mins, Cook time: 40 mins)
Ingredients For Making Ginger And Tumeric Carrot Soup (Anti-Inflammatory)
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Leek , cleaned and sliced – 1
- Chopped fennel (1 small head)- 1 cup
- Chopped carrots – 3 cups
- Chopped butternut squash (or more carrots) – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves , minced – 2
- Grated ginger (about 2″ piece) – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Low sodium vegetable broth – 3 cups
- Can lite coconut milk ( 14.5 oz ) – 1
How To Make Ginger And Tumeric Carrot Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a large dutch oven or saucepan. Mix and add the fennel, leeks, carrots, and squash. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes until the veggies is soft, mix, and add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, salt, and pepper, and cook for a few more minutes
- Add the broth and coconut milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked, add it to a blender and blend until creamy. You could also use an immersion blender. Taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of coconut yogurt and enjoy.
- Calories: 210.8
- Sugars: 7.79g
- Protein: 2.11g
- Fat: 10.91g
- Potassium: 604.68mg
- Iron: 1.89mg
- Fiber: 4.83g
- Carbohydrates: 25.64g
- Calcium: 78.18mg