Your 5-ingredient, no-bake brownies that are rich, chocolatey and slightly nutty is with the flavored with fresh ginger that really brings them to life. Vegan, raw and gluten-free: with no extra sugar for a healthy treat or dessert.
Ready in: 38min (Prep: 8min, Extra time: 30min chilling)
Makes: 8 raw brownies
- Stoned dates (roughly chopped) – 200g
- Mixed seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Tahini – 2 tablespoons
- Root ginger (finely chopped) – 1 piece (about 4 cm)
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons plus extra to dust
- Put all the ingredients together into a high-powered food processor and blend them together until they are well combined.
- Dust the bottom with a light layer of cocoa powder in a small baking tray, and then press the brownie mix into the tray. You can level it out and to get rid of your thumb prints just roll a cup across the top.
- With a light coating of cocoa powder, dust the top of the brownies.
- Place in a fridge for about thirty minutes.
- Then slice into bars and enjoy!