Its weekend! Do you want to bring out the flavor of artichoke egg sauce to your breakfast? Do you want to taste the delicious spinach coupled with egg casserole? This recipe is for you as it’s healthy, a great anti-inflammatory Ingredient, it fits a vegetarian lifestyle, and a healthy breakfast.
Spinach and artichoke egg casserole match so well together that they have a lot of nutritional value. Step up your breakfast and brunch egg game with this Spinach and Artichoke Egg Casserole recipe. With lemon and fresh chives, the flavors will be bright in your delicious and satisfying breakfast that is ideal to serve a crowd with very little time to cook.
This great recipe is gluten-free and packed with cheese, herbs and veggies that help reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
Total time: 30 minutes ( Prep time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 20 mins )
Ingredients For Making Spinach And Artichoke Egg Casserole.
- Large eggs – 12
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Baby spinach, roughly chopped – 4 cups
- (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped – 1
- Chopped fresh chives – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Table salt
- Black pepper- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic salt – 1/4 teaspoon
How to Make Spinach And Artichoke Egg Casserole.
- Spray a 6-inch round pan or 7-cup round glass bowl with a cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs and water.
- Stir in the spinach, artichokes, chives, lemon juice, table salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Place 2 cups water in the inner pot and place the steam rack inside. Place the pan on top of the steam rack. Secure the lid.
- Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 18 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, quick-release pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove egg casserole from pot and allow to cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Calories: 180
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Calcium: 194mg
- Potassium: 259mg
- Fat: 11g