Who doesn’t love chocolate? I don’t know any, and I bet you don’t either. It’s like we ‘re all under a kind of love spell (lol). I mean, the taste is just so out of this world, it’s heavenly! Now imagine combining it with the ever so creamy and tasty peanut butter….super awesome right? Yes, that’s what I thought. Learn how to make easy chocolate peanut butter bars with just 3 healthy ingredients
That’s why I decided to share this recipe with you, I know you’ll definitely enjoy it. You can’t go wrong with this recipe. These chocolate bars are an awesome choice for dessert. It’s very easy to make – with just 3 ingredients and it lasts for some days before going bad ( but I’m sure it won’t even last that long before it is consumed, it’s simply irresistible).
Before revealing the detailed recipe, I’d like to chip in some tips. More powdered sugar (than listed) may be required depending on the brand of peanut butter used, just make sure that enough powdered sugar is used to get a thick enough consistency to hold a shape. Also use good quality chocolate and not chocolate flavored chips, there’s a huge difference between them. That being said, let’s dive in!
Ready In: 15mins (Prep time: 0mins, Cook time: 15mins)
Ingredients For Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Chocolate chips – 4 cups
- Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter – 1 1/2 cups
How To Make Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave for about 15 seconds, stir and repeat until melted evenly and completely.
- Spread chocolate in the bottom of a nonstick pan. If you’re worried about your pan being sticky, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper before spreading the chocolate. Leave it for some time to harden.
- Using a hand mixer, mix 11/2 cups of peanut butter with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Spread the mixture on the hardened chocolate.
- Melt the remaining 2 cups of chocolate chips and spread on the peanut butter layer. Leave to harden.
- Turn over on a flat surface and cut into desired shapes.
These chocolate chip recipes could serve as alternative.
- Calories – 741kcal
- Carbohydrates – 56g
- Protein – 15g
- Fat – 52g
- Sugar – 39g
- Saturated fat – 22g
- Cholesterol – 4mg
- Sodium – 205mg
- Pottasium – 732mg