Start your day right with this tasty and healthy lectin free cauliflower breakfast muffins. So easy to prepare and perfect for breakfast.
You can make this your surprise thanksgiving meal for family and friends – they will love you more for it. One of the best breakfast muffins in my lectin free diet journal so far.
Make your lectin free breakfast menu list look yummy with this mouth-watering lectin free breakfast cereals. Having this healthy muffin on your diet menu will help you to live a healthier life.
They said: we become what we eat. That’s true because since I started taking care of myself by paying more attention to what I put in my belly, I can testify that I feel healthier and smarter.
So, if you don’t have a diet or food journal, start making one today with these delicious muffins. It’s perfectly lectin-free diet-friendly, and okay for anyone not on a particular diet.
I shared this particular lectin free breakfast cereals recipe with my friend, Lucy. Do you know what? I received a love letter from her the next morning. Prepare this yummy food for your loved ones, and thank me later.
Total Time: 30 mins (Prep Time: 15 mins; Cook Time: 15 mins)
Serves: 12 muffins
Ingredients For Lectin-Free Breakfast Muffins
- Cauliflower rice (thaw if frozen) – 5 cups
- Grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese – 1 cup
- Fresh spinach (chopped) – 1 cup
- Large pastured (or omega-3 eggs) – 4
- Olive oil (use for greasing)
- Crispy prosciutto bits (approximately 6 slices, cooked) – 1/2 cup
You may also like:
How To Make Lectin-Free Breakfast Muffins
- First, preheat your oven to 375F.
- Add the cauliflower rice, spinach, eggs, and ½ cup of parmigiano to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- With the olive oil, grease your 12-cup muffin tin (nonstick). You can use two 6-cup muffin tin.
- With 1/3 measuring cup, scoop the mixture into the oven.
- Make a small hole in the center of each muffin.
- Sprinkle over with the bits of parmigiano and prosciutto.
- Then bake for about 15 minutes or till it sets.
- Serve and enjoy. You can as well store in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.