This is that simple and quick tasty guacamole recipe with tomatoes for your good time. Do you know what? You can serve this with tortilla crisps for any festive party nibble.
Ready in: 10min (Prep: 10min)
- Avocados (peeled, stones removed and chopped) – 2
- Small red onion (finely chopped) – 1
- Garlic (minced) – 1 clove
- Chopped ripe tomato – 1
- Lime (juiced) – 1
- And freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste.
- In a medium serving bowl, mash the avocados.
- Then stir in onion, tomato, garlic and lime juice.
- Finally, season it with pepper and salt to taste, and enjoy!