This recipe is very simple, and extremely tasty too. It takes up just about 8 minutes to make or at worst,10 minutes. This meal is such a delight to make and so far I think it’s one of the creamiest, richest and tastiest Keto flavor out there, its a flavorful dish that you should some time if not all the time. It goes well with a nice steak or stuffed pork chops combination.
However, getting your cauliflower riced may not be pretty easy if you’re looking to make this meal right away, you either have to buy a pre-riced cauliflower or rice it yourself by freezing it and using it later on.
Ready in: 15mins (Prep: 5 mins, Cook:8-10 mins)
- Heavy whipping cream – 3 tablespoons
- Butter Salt and pepper to taste – 3 tablespoons
- Cauliflower, riced – 10 ounces
- Sour cream – ¼ cup
- Parmesan cheese – 4 tablespoons
- Garlic powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Chopped chives – 2 tablespoons
- Bring out the pre-riced cauliflower out of the fridge and measure out 10 oz of riced cauliflower
- Get a paper towel for covering the top of the riced cauliflower and put the cauliflower into the microwave, then remove from microwave after 5 minutes. Alternatively, you could steam or roast it
- Once that is done, you should see that it has become soft, but will still have some firmness.
- Now go ahead to have all the ingredients mix into the microwaved cauliflower.
- Now get an immersion blender to mix the cauliflower and other ingredients together. Then Add 1 tbsp. of chopped chives to the cauliflower and mix again for a minute.
- Voila! cauliflower mashed potatoes are ready
Don’t be scared to serve with the remaining chives.