If you have tasted the smooth guacamole before and like it, then this particular chunky guacamole is a must-like for you. Though we used 5 major ingredients, which are pitted avocados, chopped cilantro, white onion, lime juice, and jalapeño, you may wish to add whatever ingredients you like to these five. However, don’t forget to add little salt to bring out the real taste of the guacamole.
If you have these ingredients in your kitchen you can try it right away and tell us how it tastes. I like it chunky, how about you? You can make it smooth by passing it through your food processor, but I wish you try this easy yummy chunky guacamole. Thank me later!
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients for Chunky Guacamole
- Avocados (pitted) – 3
- Lime Juice – 2 limes
- Freshly chopped cilantro -1/4 cup (plus more for garnish)
- Small white onion (finely chopped) – 1/2
- Small jalapeño (seeded if you prefer less heat, and minced) – 1
- Kosher salt – 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Chunky Guacamole
- Mix the lime juice, onion, avocados, jalapeño, cilantro, and salt in a bowl with your fork to make it a bit chunky.
- Stir till you get the desired consistency.
- Add more salt if you wish to.
- Then garnish with extra cilantro before you serve.