Each time i crave for a healthy food on a sunday morning, I order for Chinese chicken salad from the restaurant. So this morning I decided to try the recipes and surprisingly it’s homemade version is much more tastier and healthier than the orders from restaurant, it’s also saved me $20.
Its best I share this recipe with you and prepare a sweet delicacy as dinner for your family or try it when you are on a picnic with your friends.
The chinese chicken salad recipe include a large amount of soybean which studies have shown that it helps reduce inflammation (Anti inflammatory) in the body.
Total time: 50mins ( Prep time: 20mins, Cook time: 30mins)
Ingredients For Chinese Chicken Salad
For The Dressing
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Unseasoned rice wine vinegar- 1/4 cup
- Dijon mustard- 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves (minced)- 2
- Piece of ginger ( peeled and chopped) – 1/4 inch
- Pinch of salt
For The Salad
- Chicken breast ( grilled or roasted)- 2
- Shredded green cabbage- 4
- Shredded red cabbage- 1 cup
- Small carrot ( cut Into thin Slices) – 1/4 cup
- Chopped cilantro leaves – 1/2 cup
- Chopped mint leaves- 2 tablespoons
- Scallions ( thinly sliced) – 4
How To Make Chinese Chicken Salad
- Put all the dressing Ingredients in a blender, and grind until it’s smooth and set aside.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl, toss with the dressing.
- Give it time to cook and serve immediately.
- Calories: 179
- Carbs: 11g
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 5g