This recipe makes an amazingly delicious and healthy white chocolate mousse that anybody and everybody would love. It doesn’t get better than this white chocolate mousse with its ease of preparation and elegant taste. Talk about an awesome dessert option for valentine’s day or Easter…….Yummmmyyy!
Simply classy is a perfect description for this smooth tasty, easy and quick chocolate mousse recipe. White chocolate teams up with whipping cream to give us a smooth, creamy, tasty and special taste. Garnishing with raspberries or other berries takes it over the top….you’d definitely ask for more!
One extra plus this recipe has is that it has got no eggs. Don’t get me wrong, I like eggs, but I don’t like taking it raw and I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this. And we know that other healthy white mousse, cheesecake, and bar recipes that include cooked eggs usually require a few extra steps and we don’t want that, do we? So, I present to you a no fuss – no egg mousse recipe that’s even better.
Total time: 2hours 20minutes (Prep time: 20mins, Chilling time: 2hours)
Ingredients For White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- White baking chocolate (coarsely chopped) – 12ounces
- Heavy whipping cream (divided) – 2 cups
- Confectioners’ sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Raspberries or mixed fresh berries (optional)
How To Make White Chocolate Mousse
- Combine 2/3 cup whipping cream and white chocolate in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat and stir continuously until smooth. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and leave to cool at room temperature.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining whipping cream until it starts to thicken. Add vanilla extract and confectioners’s sugar. Beat until soft peaks have formed.
- Fold 1/4 of the whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture and then fold in the remaining 3/4 whipped cream.
- Serve into dessert dishes and cover. Refrigerate for about 2 hours or more. Garnish with raspberries or mixed berries as desired.
- Calories – 422
- Protein – 5g
- Carbohydrates – 30g
- Fat – 34g
- Saturated fat – 23g
- Cholesterol – 68mg