This is one meal you will definitely love. Follow these below steps and prepare this yummy meal.
- Tofu – 1/2 lb.
- Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Brown Rice – 1 cup
- Broccoli – ½ bunch
- Sweet Potato (diced) – ½
- Sauerkraut – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Pinch Basil
- Pinch Oregano
- Cook the brown rice and keep aside
- Drained, press and make the tofu to cube
- Cut the bunch of broccoli into florets and steamed and keep aside
- Pour the Olive oil in a pan, and add the tofu, soy sauce, basil, and oregano and cook mixed together
- Cook the mixture in medium heat until the tofu is browned.
- Add the rice, with tofu mixture, and add broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, sauerkraut, and pickled ginger.