You can make these sugar-free cookies with Dayelet Cookies, a sugar-free sweetener. Dayelet is a sugar substitute, which replaces sugar in 100% of its weight. You can use it to substitute for sugars in any recipe on a ‘weight to weight’ basis, even without modifying the other ingredients in the recipe.
Ready in: 50min (Prep: 15min, Cook: 15min, Extra time: 20min)
- Peanut butter – 170g
- Dayelet Cookies sugar-free sweetener – 150g
- Soya yoghurt – 30g
- 1 egg
- Soft whole-meal flour – 150g
- Baking powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Beat together the egg, peanut butter and yoghurt together.
- Add Dayelet Cookies sugar-free sweetener to the above mixture, and then stir well.
- Mix in the baking powder and flour. Allow the mixture to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Then roll the dough and cut it into pieces. Then place the cookies on a greased tray.
- Bake in the oven at 1900C (Gas 5) for about 10 – 15 minutes.
NOTE: Fat: 16.2%, Carbohydrates: 51.8%, Protein: 11.8%, Glycemic Index: 30, Calorie reduction: 12.2%.