What an awesome fries to chilling out with.
Serves: 2 – 3
- Cornmeal – 1/4 cup
- Brown-rice four – 1/4 cup
- Celery salt – 1½ teaspoon
- Red pepper – 1½ teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1½ teaspoon
- Paprika – 1½ teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Dash olive oil
- Extra-firm tofu (drained and pressed) – 14 oz.
- Pre-heat your Oven to 4250 degrees.
- Cover the baking-sheet with foil.
- Brush the foil with the olive oil.
- Mix the cornmeal, celery salt, brown-rice flour, red pepper, paprika, black pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Then cut the tofu into French fry shaped pieces and dip each cut into the dry mixture until coated on all sides.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!