I’ve always really loved chocolate…all types of chocolate. However, there’s a special spot in the nadir of my heart that’s reserved for white chocolate, hence my excitement about this recipe. Yeah, call me partial….I’m guilty as charged!
The gingernut biscuit crumb base paired with this white chocolate gives it an extra! They just go so well together and makes the torte taste incredibly delicious and creamy. Garnished with raspberries and chocolate chips, this white chocolate torte with gingernut biscuit crumb base is sooo Yummy! Gimme!
It’s super fast and easy to make with very few ingredients that are easy to come by. Leftovers can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days. It can also be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 1month. Perfect for all occasions…it makes an amazing dessert.
Total time: 45minutes (Prep time: 45mins, Cook time: 0mins)
Ingredients For Creamy White Chocolate Torte With Gingernut Biscuit Crumb Base Recipe
- White chocolate (coarsely chopped) – 31/2 cups
- Greek yogurt – 1 cup
- Heavy cream (whipped) – 21/2 cups
- Gelatin leaves – 4
- Unsalted butter (melted) – 1/3 cup
- Gingernut biscuit – 21/2 cups
- Raspberries – as desired
How To Make Creamy White Chocolate Torte With Gingernut Biscuit Crumb Base
- Grease a 9inch springform pan making sure to cover the base and sides. Set aside.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter and mix well, making sure they are well combined. Press the mixture into the greased pan and chill while making the filling.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, pour the white chocolate and heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Bring out and stir then repeat the process till chocolate is melted and smooth. Allow to slightly cool.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in about 4 tablespoons of cold water in a heat-proof bowl until soft. This should take about 10 minutes. Then place the bowl in the microwave and heat till the leaves are dissolved.
- Combine the melted chocolate and greek yogurt. Afterwards, stir in the gelatin and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit crumb base previously prepared spreading it out evenly. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. Garnish with raspberries or chocolate chips as desired.
- Calories – 256
- Fat – 20g
- Cholesterol – 41mg
- Carbohydrates – 17g
- Sugar – 16g
- Protein – 3g