There are a multitude of recipes at a Vegan disposal, the Classic Potato Pancakes is one recipe that that make every Vegan mouth watery. Here’s how to make this delicious delicacy.
Ingredients for Preparing Classic Potato Pancakes
- Baking Potatoes (Peeled) – 3lbs
- Yellow Onion (Finely Chopped) – 1
- Unbleached Flour – 4 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Egg Replacer (such as Ener-G Egg Replacer) – equivalent of 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
Steps by Steps guide for Preparing Classic Potato Pancakes
- Grate the potatoes and squeeze out the moisture.
- Place in a mixing bowl and combine the potatoes with all the other ingredients, except for the oil.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet.
- Place 3 Tbsp. of the mixture into the skillet for each pancake.
- Use a spatula to flatten the mixture to form the pancake.
- Fry with a medium heat of about 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with apple sauce or soy sour cream.
Yeah! There you have it, your Tasty Yummy Classic Potato Pancakes for your pleasure. Enjoy!