Appetizing and mouthwatering! Ever ready to knock you off your sit with its great taste. Sumptuously smooth and supper nutritious to keep you healthy and fresh. This Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe is all you need for your yummy cold summer treat.
I can’t forget the great feel I had the first time my taste bud touched this super fan favorite chocolate avocado ice cream. It was mind blowing. However, if you want to enjoy it more, then you have to go for the chilled one. Just freeze the avocado chocolate ice cream for few hours. Thank me later!
Lest I forget, do you know that this Mexican chocolate avocado ice cream is dairy-free, sugar-free, grain-free, gluten-free, paleo friendly, super spicy, and wholly healthy? I never knew this until I decided to write about it. I bet this will turn out to be your kid’s favorite. My kids don’t play with their mouthwatering Choco-Avo Ice Cream. Try this today.
Ready In: 2 hrs 15 mins (Prep: 25 mins, Cook Time: 10 mins, Chill Time: 2 hrs)
Makes: 3 cups (6 servings)
Ingredients for Mexican Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- 15-ounce can of full fat coconut milk – 1
- Swerve Sweetener – 1/3 cup
- Espresso powder – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Sugar-free dark chocolate (chopped) – 3 ounces
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Medium California Avocados – 2
- Ground cinnamon – 1½ teaspoon
- Chipotle powder – ¼ – ¾ teaspoon
How to make Mexican Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- Whisk the coconut milk, espresso powder, and sweetener in a saucepan over medium heat till the sweetener dissolves completely.
- Turn off heat and add in the chocolate.
- Allow it to rest for about 4 minutes, or till the chocolate melts completely.
- Then whisk thoroughly till mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Add the chocolate mixture, chipotle, avocados, and cinnamon in your blender.
- Blend till the mixture becomes very smooth.
- Put it in your refrigerator and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Then transfer the mixture into ice cream maker.
- Churn it till the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve. You can also freeze it for few hours to make it firmer.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 278kcal
- Carbohydrate: 12.19g
- Fiber: 8.03g
- Fat: 25.74g
- Protein: 3.06g