With this yummy pasta salad, you are sure of getting a refreshing and filling experience, without any further ado, here’s how to go about this spring into summer dish.
Serves: 7 – 8
- Vegan spiral (or bowtie pasta) – 8 oz.
- Vegan Italian dressing – 1 cup
- Vegetables (chopped) – cauliflower, green olives, grape tomatoes, red onions, red bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, etc.
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Strain and allow to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.