Delicious and easy to prepare. This chicken enchilada soup ketogenic recipe is one of the easiest you can ever have as a beginner or as a professional cook. With your Instant Pot you just need to press buttons to make your meal ready. This meal is keto compliant. So feel free to add it to your ketogenic diet planner and you will never regret doing so. Keto Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup saves you time, gives you better health, and makes your keto dieting easy.
Ready In: 30 mins (Prep. Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 20 mins)
For the Soup:
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Large yellow onion (diced) – 1 ~ 150 g
- Garlic, (minced) – 3 cloves
- Large red bell pepper (diced) – 1 ~ 158 g
- Large jalapeño (minced) ~ 35 g
- Sugar-free tomato sauce – 240 ml (8 fl oz)
- Chili powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Ground cumin – 2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder – 1 teaspoon
- White wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt (you can use pink Himalayan salt) – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken broth – 3 cups
- Chicken breasts – 1 lb
For the Toppings: (Optional)
- Avocado (diced)
- Cilantro (minced)
- Jalapeno pepper (sliced)
- Sour cream
- Bring out your olive oil and drizzle it into the instant pot. Then set it to Sauté.
- Add the garlic, jalapeño pepper, bell pepper and onion to the pot.
- Cook till mixture becomes soft, for about 4 minutes.
- Mix the vinegar with the tomato sauce, spices, and chipotle chili in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture into the instant pot.
Stir in the broth and chicken and seal the lid.
- Set to Manual High Pressure (for 20 minutes).
- Release vent valve after 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to your cutting board and shred.
- Put the chick back into the pot and stir.
- Add the toppings and serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories : 268 kcal
- Carbs: 12.9g
- Fat: 10.7g
- Protein: 29.9g