For the lovers of Burgers, here’s one burger that you won’t want to mix.
Ingredients for Preparing Black Beans Veggie Burger
- Onion (chopped) – 1
- Brown Rice (cooked) – 1 cup
- Breadcrumbs – 1cup
- Canned Black Beans (properly drained and rinsed) – 2 cups
- Chili Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Curmin – 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- Hamburger Bus – 4
Optional Ingredient: Tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, mustard, and vegan mayo.
Step by Step Guide for Preparing Black Beans Veggie Burger
- First, you will need to Preheat the oven preferably to 350°F.
- Blend the onion, rice, breadcrumbs, black beans, chili powder, salt, curmin, and ketchup in a food processor until well combined, for a duration of about 20 seconds.
- Make these mixture to be in four (4) patties.
- Get a greased baking sheet and place the patties on it.
- Now bake for about fifteen (15) minutes, then flip and bake for an extra ten (10) to fifteen (15) more minutes.
- Serve with your buns and any other toppings of your choice.
And you are good to go!!!