Just 10 minutes and you are on your best vegan zucchini noodles mixed with rich avocado sauce and cherry tomatoes. This vegan zucchini noodles and avocado sauce is nice combination for anyone that is looking for a highly nutritious raw meal. You have basil, pine nuts, lemon juice, avocado, and cherry tomatoes in the mix.
The combination of these herbs and vegetables will give you a perfect supper nutritious meal that boost vitamins and healthy body system. Though the meal is vegan friendly, anyone can take it. So let’s go vegan!
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients Vegan Zucchini Noodles and Avocado Sauce
- Zucchini – 1
- Basil – 1 ¼ cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Pine nuts – 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Avocado – 1
- Cherry tomatoes – 12 sliced
How to make Vegan Zucchini Noodles and Avocado Sauce
- Prepare the zucchini noodles with your spiralizer or peeler.
- Except the cherry tomatoes, blend other ingredients in your blender or processor till the sauce becomes smooth.
- Then mix the sauce, zucchini noodles, and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
- You can as well store it in your fridge for up to 2 days.