Enjoy your low-FODMAP diet with this yummy Instant Pot Italian Beef With Mezzetta Peperoncini. Healthy food for healthy family. Good for keto diet, low-carb diet, diary-free diet, gluten-free diet, sugar-free and grain-free. My family enjoy the meal a lot, so I take time to prepare it for the family.
The only draw back is the time to prepare it. Thus, I always marinate the beef overnight so that it will be ready for use the next day. This is best idea for busy moms like me.
If you haven’t tried this delicious meal before now, then you’re missing a lot. Try this low-fodmap instant pot italian beef and you will enjoy it more than you can imagine. If you don’t have instant pot, you can use any pressure cooker in your possession to make this meal. The recipe is easy to follow and stress free. So let’sgo and give it a try.
Ready In: 2 hours 15 mins (Prep Time: 15 mins, Cook Time: 2 hours)
Ingredients for Italian Beef with Mezzetta Peperoncini
- Boneless beef roast (chopped into 1-inch cubes) – 5 lbs.
- Garlic-infused olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Crushed red pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Oregano – 2 teaspoons
- Basil – 1 tablespoon
- Pink Himalayan salt – 2 tablespoons
- Freshly cracked black pepper – 1 tablespoon
- 32-oz jar Mezzetta Peperoncini – 1
- Beef broth (homemade beef broth or store-bought beef broth) – 1 cup
You may also like:
How to make Italian Beef with Mezzetta Peperoncini
- Put the beef cubes into a storage bag.
- Add the spices and olive oil to the bag and rotate the bad to ensure that the oil and spices are well distributed.
- Put the storage bag into your refrigerator and allow it for over 2 hours or overnight.
- Then, transfer the mixture to your instant pot insert.
- Add the Mezzetta Peperoncini, and beef broth to the pot.
- Set the instant pot to Beef/Stew mode and timer to 120 minutes.
- Once done, allow pressure to release naturally for about 20 minutes. Then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Serve, topped with Mezzetta Peperoncini.