When it comes to making your day great with awesome lectin free breakfast, this avocado green smoothie should come top of the list of lectin free smoothies to consider.
Super-healthy smoothie that has the power to make you feel calm and ready for your daily projects. This avocado green smoothie is also great for aip, dairy-free, and paleo diet.
Easy to prepare with few Ingredients. I like mixing with spinach, chard and kale, but you can use any green of your choice. You don’t want to waste your time, so this breakfast lectin free smoothie is all you need to have an easy going life.
Just get your blender, avocado, banana, coconut milk, ice and greens, and blend all ingredients together. This is will not take more than 5 minutes to be ready. Check out the recipe below.
Ready In: 5 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins; Cook Time: 0 mins)
Serves: 1 glass
Ingredients For Avocado Green Smoothie
- Avocado (riped) – 1/2
- Banana (riped) – 1
- Coconut milk (you can use water) – 1/2 cup
- Greens (spinach, kale, chard, or any other green you prefer) – 1 handful
- Ice – 1 cup
You may also like:
How To Make Avocado Green Smoothie
- Put the banana and avocado in your blender.
- Add the ice and top it with the greens.
- Then blen till the mixture becomes smooth and well blended.
- If blending is difficult, you can add more coconut milk to the smoothie mixture.
- Then enjoy your breakfast green smoothie.