Yummy, healthy, and spicy barbecue mango chicken recipe. This version of mango chicken recipe is a delicious baked chicken recipe with spicy chunky mango sauce.
Just like the Thai mango chicken recipe and Asain mango chicken recipe, this savory baked barbecue mango chicken recipe is so simple to put together. All you need is 7 ingredients and your meal is made ready within few minutes.
Serve this caramelized mango chicken recipe over salad green and thank me later. The best mango chicken served with a side. Just like our Delicious Mango Chicken Recipe With Sesame Seed, this baked bbq mango chicken recipe is one of the best for a large family or crowd. With it, you can serve many with little effort, and still have your budget intact.
Ready In: 45 minutes (Prep Time: 5 mins; Cook Time: 40 mins)
Ingredients For Baked Spicy Mango Chicken Breast
- Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) – 1 1/2 – 2 lbs
- Kosher salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Barbecue sauce (separated) – 1 cup
- Fresh Mango chunks (thaw if frozen) – 12 oz
- Jalapeño (seeded and diced) – 1
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
How To Make Baked Spicy Mango Chicken Breast
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper
- Place the chicken on the baking dish and brush with a 2/3 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Top with the mango chunks and diced jalapeno.
- Drizzle over with honey and bake for about 40 minutes, or till its internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- Transfer the chicken to your serving plate.
- Add the remaining barbecue sauce to the cooking juice.
- Mix well and spoon over the chicken. Serve
- Calories: 310kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 33g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 29g