Did you have a stressful day and you want to make a super fast dinner without pots or pans?
Baked sesame-ginger salmon and zucchini in Parchment is the perfect delicacy for the night.
Research study also show that Baked sesame-ginger salmon can help reduce inflammation in the body(Quick anti-inflammatory recipe)
Total time: 30mins ( Prep time: 10mins, Cook time: 20mins)
Ingredients For Baked Sesame-Ginger Salmon in Parchment.
- Sesame oil- 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce- 2 tablespoons
- Grated fresh ginger- 2 tablespoons
- Garlic powder- 1 teaspoon
- Honey- 2 tablespoons
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Large zucchini (halved lengthwise and tiny sliced)- 2
- Lime- 1/4
- Red onion (halved and tiny sliced)- 1
- 6-ounce skinless salmo fillets- 4
How To Make Baked Sesame-Ginger Salmon in Parchment.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare four pieces of parchment (about 15 by 17 inches). Fold each piece in half to make a crease, then unfold and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sesame oil with the soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, honey and red-pepper flakes to combine.
- Build the parchment packets one at a time. One one side of a piece of parchment, place a quarter of the zucchini in an even layer and top with a quarter of the red onion. Squeeze one of the lime segments generously over the vegetables.
- Place a salmon fillet on top of the vegetables. Brush the salmon generously with the soy sauce mixture and top with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- Fold the empty side of the parchment over the salmon and then fold the two edges inward toward the salmon, making several creases to fully seal the package.
- Repeat with the remaining parchment and ingredients. Transfer the prepared packets to a baking sheet and bake until the salmon is fully cooked, 16 to 18 minutes.
- To serve, remove the fish and veggies from the packets and transfer to plates, or cut slits in the top of the parchment and serve in the paper. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 468
- Fat: 26g
- Carbs: 39g
- Sugar: 14g