This Keto Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is the new entry in my journal list today. In fact, it has made the favorite list. I can’t describe this delicious soup enough. As “Best Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup Recipe” entered the list yesterday so has this Keto Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe entered the list today.
Very easy to make and still tastes great. You don’t need to stay hours to get this ready. Just in few minutes you will have you low carb bacon cheeseburger soup meal ready on your serving plate. Again, it is very budget friendly. Just get your ground beef with beef broth, slice your onion, and then get other little ingredients like tomatoes, bacon, garlic, cheddar cheese etc, and you are ready to go. Let’s go to kitchen right away!
Ready In: 20 minutes (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 15 mins)
- 85% lean ground beef – 1 pound
- Medium onion (sliced) – 1/2
- 14.5-ounce can of fire-roasted tomatoes – 1/2
- Beef Broth – 3 cups
- Cooked crumbled bacon – 1/4 cup
- Chopped pickle jalapenos – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Cream cheese – 4 ounces
- Sharp cheddar cheese (shredded) – 1 cup
- Pickle spear (diced) – 1 cup
How to make Keto Instant Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the beef and sauté till it lightly turns brown.
- Add the onion and cook till the beef turns completely brown.
- Press Cancel to stop sautéing.
- Add the bacon, broth, jalapeños, tomatoes, garlic powder,
- Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt.
- Stir mixture thoroughly, and then add the cream cheese on top, in middle.
- Close the lid.
- Set the pot to Soup mode and set timer to 15 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once done.
- Top the soup with diced pickles.
- Garnish it with the cheddar cheese (garnished).
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 358
- Carbs: 5.6g
- Net Carbs: 4.6g
- Fat: 24g
- Protein: 23.5g