Here’s one yummy meal vegans don’t want to miss out on. Avocado toast garnished with garbanzo Beans is a meal rich in nutrient, which everyone on vegan diet will want to keep abreast with.
Ingredients for Preparing Avocado Toast with Garbanzo Beans
- Large Avocados – 1 Cup
- Cherry Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Garbanzo Beans – 1/4 cup
- Lemon – 1/2 slice
- Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Parsley – 1 tablespoon
- Red Pepper Flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Salt for taste
- Pepper for taste
- Whole Grain Bread – 2 slices
Steps by Steps guide to Preparing Avocado Toast with Garbanzo Beans
- Wash the Avocado and Slice into half, then remove the pill.
- Cut the Avocado into cubes, and pour the cubes into a bowl.
- Add a measure of salt and pepper to add taste
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl.
- Mix the entire content thoroughly.
- At this Point, Begin to toast your bread.
- Once the bread is toasted, sprinkle Olive Oil on the bread before adding other ingredients.
- Scoop the entire Avocado mixture onto the toasted bread.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, garbanzo beans, red pepper flakes and minced parsley.
Yeah! There you have your yummy Avocado Toast with Garbanzo Beans for your eating pleasure.