This healthy Avocado Chocolate Mouse is best because it perfect for almost all diet. Avocado Chocolate Mousse is vegan, paleo, refined-sugar free, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Perfect desert to make your meal time a great one. It only took me 8 minutes to make this mousse. How long do you think it will take you to make it?
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins)
Ingredients Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Chopped semisweet chocolate – 4 ounces
- Large avocados (riped) — 2 ~ 8 ounces each
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 3 tablespoons
- Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend (You can use milk of choice, but the flavor will not be exactly the same) – 1/4 cup
- Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt kosher – 1/8 teaspoon
- Light agave nectar – 1–3 teaspoons (optional)
- Fresh raspberries, sliced strawberries, whipped coconut cream, and chocolate shavings
How to make Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Add the chocolate (chopped) in a microwave bowl.
- Microwave for about 15 seconds, or till the chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Remove from the microwave and stir till it melts completely. Set aside and allow it to cool down.
- Cut the avocados into halves, pit, and scoop it into your processor.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, Almondmilk Cashewmilk blend, salt, and the melted chocolate to the food processor. You can use high powered blender for this.
- Blend the mixture till it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add the agave if desired.
- Then spoon the pudding into your glasses.
- Top with the cream, chocolate shavings, and raspberries.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can refrigerate it for about 2 hours or more to make it thicker.